- Coworking space Saint Avertin
- Coworking space Loir en Vallée
- Coworking space Blois
- Coworking space Le Mans
- Coworking space Chasseneuil du Poitou
- Coworking space Trélazé
- Coworking space Saint Barthélemy D'Anjou
- Coworking space Les Ponts de Cé
- Coworking space Angers
- Coworking space Sainte Gemmes sur Loire
- Coworking space Poitiers
- Coworking space Châteauroux
Tours offers many opportunities with an all-inclusive plug'n play budget, large common areas and great contractual flexibility.
The promise of workin.space is to save you time in your search for Tours with our market expertise and advice, all without any fees!
We currently list 6 coworking spaces in Tours. Contact us to visit them!
Minimum budgets for coworking in Tours are:
- Price for a daily workstation in a nomadic open space: 17€ excluding charges / day
- Price for a monthly workstation in a nomadic open space: 250€ excluding charges / month
- Price for a monthly workstation in a dedicated open space: 199€ excluding charges / month
- Price for a monthly workstation in a private office: 350€ excluding charges / month
You decide: a few weeks, a few months or a few years! Focus on your business, we take care of your office!
Located in the department of Indre-et-Loire, Tours with its label of "Internet City" since 2013 meets all the conditions for the development of coworking, close to La Rochelle, Nantes and a few hours from Paris only, Tours has everything of a city to create a business. Whether you are an entrepreneur, a freelancer or an employee without a fixed workstation, you will easily find in this city third places offering an office to share, both design and pleasant.
Main areas in Tours where you can find coworking spaces
Entrepreneurs, freelancers and some employees can find a coworking space perfectly adapted to their needs in the whole of Tours. However, the city center with sectors such as Les Halles or the Cathedral district is one of the main areas of the city where these places offering shared offices are concentrated. With its dynamism and its diversity the district of the 2 Lions also shelters many spaces of coworking in this city of the department of Indre-et-Loire.
Examples of coworking spaces in Tours
A city resolutely turned towards digital development, Tours regularly sees the birth of shared work spaces, the most famous of which are among others: - Le HQ: A recently opened shared work space of more than 1,000 m² located at the corner of Boulevard Béranger and Palais de l'Impasse. Set up in the heart of Tours, this place gathers all the conveniences for a better business creators or independent workers whether they are permanent or nomadic. - L'Atelier: Located at only 1 minute of the Place Jean Jaurès and 2 minutes of walk of the TGV station of Tours to the 6 street of entraigues, this space of coworking is convenient for a permanent or flexible work in a creative, calm and design framework. - Work'in Tours: Installed in the heart of the city of Tours with a coworking space with a capacity of 25 places. In addition to fixed and mobile offices, it offers a relaxation area, a meeting room and a shared kitchen.
Advantages of coworking for companies in Tours
Apart from the fact that they can considerably reduce their rental charges, create or join a professional network, companies that opt for coworking in Tours can benefit from the economic attractiveness of this city. With such dynamic districts as the 2 Lions, this city is the ideal place to work in total freedom while maintaining a great flexibility and mobility.
- Coworking space Lille
- Coworking space Aix en Provence
- Coworking space Bordeaux
- Coworking space Montpellier
- Coworking space Nancy
- Coworking space Nantes
- Coworking space Nice
- Coworking space Rennes
- Coworking space Strasbourg
- Coworking space Toulouse
- Coworking space Luxembourg
- Coworking space Amsterdam
- Coworking space Rotterdam
- Coworking space Utrecht
- Coworking space Den Bosch
- Coworking space Maastricht
- Coworking space Brussels
- Coworking space Namur
- Coworking space Zaventem
- Coworking space Antwerp
- Coworking space Ghent
- Coworking space Paris
- Coworking space Lyon
- Coworking space Marseille
- Meeting room Tours